Feb 1, 2010

Best wishes for 2010

 
Rome bath always brings me hope, so I went to Bath again on the end of 2009. Actually, this trip is for visiting my best friend who studied in Uni of Edinburgh and I really proud of her! From C
ristmas to New Year, we really had good time and maybe oneday I will finish all of the travel notes!


My best friend, Littleben! Thank u for everything and I really miss u!
Haha, since I still couldn't find a job in this moment, maybe it's a good time to record my trip in Europe and express my love of fashion! Here is my best wishes for 2010:

1. Find a good job for sure! I studty in Political Economy, but my only expect to politicians in my country is the way they wear and I always wonder could please they hire me to be their stylish. And talking about Economy, I wish we would have ZARA, H&M, TOPSHOP, and RIVER ISLAND in Taiwan so that we don't need to go abroad for shopping! See, now I wish u understand how hard it is for me to look for a job :p

2. Find a great bf who is rich and want to marry me! Instead of looking for a job, trying to find a rich husband is my backup! So that I can do whatever I want to do, something like studying in St. Martin or Parson for fashion design even I know it is never be easy.

3. Keep healthy for my dear families and friends. Compared to world peace, health is a more realistic wish. I wish all my dears can keep in a good state!

Last but not the least, here are some photos for this UK trip. Hope u enjoy it :)
Big brother is the best strawberry beer I have ever drank!
Ace hostel in York is historical but lack of heating make it couldn't be colder!
 
Fashion museum in Bath, and we had such a great time in there!
  
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THE LION KING! The best show ever!
 
High tea in Ritz! Luxury for the decoration but not the food.....
Counting down for 2010 in LONDON EYE!

xo Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I wanted to invite you to visit my collages fashion blog:
    www.blueisinfashionthisyear.com
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the London eye photo!!!!
    jia you!

    ReplyDelete