Feb 28, 2010

Flower Festival

Every year, my parents take me to Yangming shan for flower fesitival. Feb. is time for flower, especially famous for sakura, but this time the season for my favorite flower, camellia, is over. What a pitty! Post some fab photos of flower season, wish u enjoy it :)
Full of beautiful Sakura, unbelievable! 
 
 
Peace dove outfitter sweater
Longchamp bag
Embroidered shoe
 I'm so in love with my embroidered shoes, which I bought in Tainan, one of my loved cities, last year. It's some kind of old things in Taiwan, and there is nearly no place to sell these incredible shoes. They said there is one of the famous store in Mangga, Taipei, so I plan to go there for grabbing some nice shoes. It's called 'Little Garden" (小花園), which also attract to the well known designer, Anna Sui, who creates lots of fab print for her collection.And the embroidered shoes from "Little Garden", are always the muse of her collection.
 My shoes are so match with the flower of Taipei, Rhododendron!  
 

x.o. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment