Mar 8, 2010

I miss u guyssssss

This post is for my bffssssss, recently, I miss them very much! On  the past, I was seldom staying in Taipei, where we had our high school time together. But now, it's my turn to stay in Taipei, but non of them live here, some of them even studying abroad..........Taipei is such a boring city without them, and it makes me feel lonely when stay in here by myself :(
This is our last trip in Haulien last summer, and I always wonder when will be our next time to get together for fun...... Review these photos again and again, and here are some I love the most!
 
  
 
Thank u guys for being my friends for almost 8 years! Help me going through a lot of things, and always by my side for all the important moments in my life! Love u guys and always the best wishes for u!

x.o. Brenda

1 comment: