Mar 14, 2010

A very casual SUNday!

Finally, the sun comes out, so I invite my dog to look for a job with me!(haha, but there is no way for him to say no) It's a job exhibition in NTU, and the weather is too hot to write CVs for all kinds of job. The sun makes me dizzy, on the end of the time, I even can't remember my name or my work experience. The weather became so strange, It was only 6 degree last week, but now it's up to 30. Not only the job, the weather also drives me crazy. Here is what I wear for casual sunday, sorry for the simple look, cos I'm looking for a joooooooooooob! I need to keep clean!
 Uniqlo shirt
Yanuk jeans
Zebra black sweater
I love my dog soooo mnuch, isn't he handsome more than  the others? Shares more photos by him! Hope u enjoy it!


x.o. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment