Mar 16, 2010

Winter again!!!

The crazy weather changes to winter again! Sorry for the tired face with glasses, cos I didn't expect to go out for dinner after the exhausting interview :( But I'm dying to share my lovely coat today, it might be the last winter this year. I bought this coat in UK on winter sale. I have aimed this coat before the boxing day, but the price made me hesitated. Until I noticed how fast they sold out, that made me nervous and decided to bought this coat when I found the last SIZE 1 in Edinbourgh! Love my Ted Baker coat, especially the print inside.

H&M shirt
Peace Dove outfitter dress
Ted baker coat
Zara bag

So in love with my zara bag too! It just the perfect size for shopping and night clubbing, haha :) I also went to a very special Adidas shop, they sell very "creative" dress, and the most exciting jeans, Adidas X Diesel! I have been a big fan of Diesel jeans, but the jeans for Adidas X Diesel is less attracting to me. I'm a little bit dissappointed.
The reason why I'm so in love with the outfit from Ted Baker, not only the style but also the little secret inside, Especially the word that Ted says :
Love this print soooo much, wish u do, too!

x.o. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment